EUROGIA2020 goal is to support and promote international partnerships developping innovative projects in low-carbon energy technologies. It is a bottom-up, industry driven, market oriented programme which addresses all areas of the energy mix, from renewable energy to efficiency, and reduction of carbon footprint of fossil fuels.
· reduce the carbon footprint of energy production and use
· develop new technologies for energy such as solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, energy efficiency, etc.
Projects' participants must be organisations from the EUREKA Member Countries . As a consortium of partners, they submit a project proposal to EUROGIA2020 for technical evaluation.
General Rules :
· The consortium must comprise at least two industrial companies-Large, Small or Medium sized enterprises- from two different EUREKA member countries. The active participation of research institutes or universities is strongly encouraged when not made mandatory.
· EUROGIA2020 projects must clearly show technical innovation in the future product/process or service (either through using new devices or in the utilization of existing devices in a new application).
· The project must have a strong market and exploitation orientation.
· The contribution from any given country must not exceed 66% of the total budget. In parallel, the contribution from any one partner (affiliated organisations count as one partner) must not exceed 66% of the total budget either.
Next deadlines for submissions: 19/2/2016, 23/5/2016