Authors are invited to submit abstracts by 24 April 2017 on the bellow link where full details on the selection criteria and decisions are provided.
TRA 2018 TOPICS
· Environment and Energy Efficiency
· Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
· Advanced Propulsion Systems
· Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
· People Mobility – Systems and Services
· Freight Transport and Logistics
· Transport Infrastructure
· Connected and Automated Transport
· Digital Technologies for Transport
· Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
· Human Dimension in Transport
· Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
The topics of the contributions will refer to all modes of transport: road, rail, waterborne and aviation. Moreover, here will be presentations and discussion on cross-modal themes and on topics that are not mode-specific. For more details on TRA 2018 Topics please see the keyword list here.
TRA 2018 will include:
· Plenary sessions dedicated to important policy challenges addressed by invited keynote speakers
· Strategic sessions fostering exchange between industry and policy makers and addressing major innovation fields
· A large number of scientific and technical sessions in which reviewed papers will be presented either orally or as posters to the audience
· Poster presentations for Outreach Marketplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· TRA 2018 is open to
· Researchers, academics, students and young researchers, engineers,
· Transport infrastructure managers and owners
· Traffic operation managers, transport operators
· SMEs and Start-Ups
· Industry, vehicle manufacturers and suppliers, ship builders
· Public authorities, governmental bodies
· Non-governmental organisations
· Other transport stakeholders and decision makers.
CALL FOR PAPERS – SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Abstracts of up to 500 words in English are NOW invited for online submission. They are expected to report on original, recent and substantive achievements related to one or more of the 12 TRA 2018 topics. After successfully passing the abstract review, authors will be invited to submit full papers which – if successfully reviewed – will be presented in oral or poster format at the conference.
TWO TYPES OF ABSTRACTS/PAPERS ARE WELCOME:
· Scientific papers, which will undergo a scientifically-oriented review process
· Technical papers, which are reviewed based on the quality of technology, relevance for implementation and case studies
Date 23/03/2017 - 24/04/2017
Location Vienna 16-19.4 2017