Marine-EO - Call for Tender Announcement
The MARINE-EO Request for Tenders invites all interested parties to present their offers to bridging innovative downstream earth observation and Copernicus enabled services for integrated maritime environment, surveillance and security.
Participation in the tendering procedure is open on equal terms to all types of operators from any country, regardless of their geographic location, size or governance structure.
Proposals may be submitted by a single entity or in collaboration with others. The latter can involve either submitting a joint tender or subcontracting, or a combination of the two approaches.
The Deadline to submit a proposal is the 9th of April 2018, 23:59 CET.
- Contract Notice
- TD1 Request for Tender (General Information about the process & participation)
- TD2 PCP Challenge (Services requirements)
- TD3 Tender Forms
- TD4 Framework Agreement
- TD5 Specific contract Phase 1
- TD6 ANNEX (How to complete the form and annexes)
- TD6 Annex H - Traceability Matrix
- TD6 Annex I - Financial Offer and Cost breakdown
Download the above tender documents and submit your proposal at https://www.dgpm.mm.gov.pt/marine-eo
All proposals must be submitted in English.