This networking event centres on European ICT Research and Innovation with a special focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme for 2018-20.
The event will focus on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2018-20 in the field of Information & Communication Technologies. It will offer an exceptional opportunity to build quality partnerships with academics, researchers, industrial stakeholders, SMEs and government actors from all over Europe.
Access your personal profile on "My event" to make the most of the ICT Proposers' Day 2017. Here you can add your ideas and upload presentations, prepare for networking and/or join various sessions.
The programme will include:
- Information sessions on how to prepare and submit a proposal;
- Information stands on the ICT-related topics of the Work Programme 2018-20 and the content of the calls for proposals;
- A European Commission information desk to supply information on the content and logistics of the event;
- Networking sessions where potential proposers present their project ideas, organised according to the Pillars and Topics of the Work Programme 2018-20;
- Booths, organised by village, which serve as meeting points for people interested in the same research topics;
- Ample space for informal networking and bilateral meetings between participants.
- Workshops and Face2Face Brokerage organised by Ideal-Ist.
Follow the event and recieve more updates on Twitter
Thu, 09/11/2017 (All day) - Fri, 10/11/2017 (All day)
Date 9/11/2017 - 10/11/2017
Location Albertirsai út 10, Budapest 1101, Hungary