Topic conditions and documents:
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: described in part A of the General Annexes of the H2020 Work Programme.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: described in part B and C of the General Annexes of the H2020 Work Programme with the following exceptions: BBI JU Derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation.
Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the standard proposal template.
3.1 Evaluation criteria, scoring and threshold: described in part H of the General Annexes of the H2020 Work Programme, with the exceptions described in part 2.3.6 of the BBI JU Work Plan 2016.
3.2 Submission and evaluation process: Guide to the submission and evaluation process and the BBI JU Calls - Guide for applicants (RIA-DEMO-CSA).
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of single-stage evaluation: maximum 5 months from the deadline for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 8 months from the deadline for submission.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms:
Specific provisions and funding rates: ddescribed in 2.3.4 of the BBI JU Annual Work Plan 2016.
BBI JU proposal templates (Administrative forms and Technical annex) are available after entering the "start submission" button and then after entering the "Download Part B Templates" button
Standard evaluation form (CSA)
Standard evaluation form (RIA)
Standard evaluation form (FLAG and DEMO)
BBI JU Model Grant Agreement – Multi-Beneficiary
H2020 Annotated Grant Agreement
- Additional provisions:
Technology readiness levels (TRL), where a topic description refers to TRL, these definitions apply.
- Open access must be granted to all scientific publications resulting from Horizon 2020 actions, and proposals must refer to measures envisaged. Where relevant, proposals should also provide information on how the participants will manage the research data generated and/or collected during the project, such as details on what types of data the project will generate, whether and how this data will be exploited or made accessible for verification and re-use, and how it will be curated and preserved.
- Additional documents
BBI JU Work Plan 2016
BBI JU Scientific Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA)
Horizon 2020 Rules for participation
BBI JU Derogation to H2020 Rules for Participation
BBI JU Regulation of establishment
Horizon 2020 Regulation of Establishment