Topic conditions and documents
The SJU is launching a Call for Proposals under H2020 restricted to its candidate members (c.f.: eligibility conditions below) with a view to implement “SESAR 2020 Transversal Activities”, “Industrial Research& Validation Activities” and “Very Large Scale Demonstration Activities”
Please read carefully all provisions below before the preparation of your application. The key reference documents for this Call for Proposal are the amended SJU Work Programme 2015 and SESAR 2020 Multi-Annual Work Programme. They set out the purpose and scope of the IR/VLD Call for Proposals and describe the activities that will be implemented via the resulting Grant Agreements as well as the conditions for participation and award.
The purpose of this procedure is to award a maximum of 28 (twenty eight) Grant Agreements (GAs), one per “Topic”. This is the relevant model agreement: SJU Model Grant Agreement (MGA). General guidance can be found in the Annotated Model Grant Agreement (AMGA). Please refer also to the SJU MGA Budget Amendment Process.
- List of countries and applicable rules for funding: Described in the amended SJU Work Programme 2015.
- Eligibility and admissibility conditions: This Call for Proposals is restricted to the Eligible Entities as identified in the amended SJU Work Programme 2015, subject to their selection as SJU Members as a result of the ad-hoc Call for final SJU Membership Applications.The admissibility conditions are described in the amended SJU Work Programme 2015.
- Proposal page limits and layout: Please refer to Part B of the SJU proposal templates for the VLD projects, which can be downloaded after entering the submission tool below.
4.1 Evaluation criteria and procedure, scoring and threshold: Described in the amended SJU Work Programme 2015.
4.2 Submission and evaluation process: Described in the Guide to the submission and evaluation process
- Indicative timetable for evaluation and grant agreement:
Information on the outcome of single-stage evaluation is provided maximum 5 months from the deadline for submission.
Signature of grant agreements: maximum 8 months from the deadline for submission, and maximum 3 months from the date of informing successful applicants.
- Provisions, proposal templates and evaluation forms for the type(s) of action(s) under this topic:
The provisions, templates and evaluation forms for the Very Large Scale Demonstration projects (Innovation Actions) are provided below:
- Specific provisions and funding rates are described in the amended SJU Work Programme 2015
- SJU proposal templates (Administrative forms and Technical annex) are available after entering the "start submission" button and then after entering the "Download Part B Templates" button
- SJU Self-Evaluation Form for VLD Projects
- Technical documentation
- The SJU Work Programme is defined in the SESAR 2020 Multi-Annual Work Programme document.
- For the VLD projects, the Technical Specifications for each Topic can be found in Appendix D of the SESAR 2020 Multiannual Work Programme.
- The Extended Release Strategy indicating the prioritized SESAR Solutions and the major Programme milestones for Wave 1 and Wave 2.
- An overview of the applicable Programme Management processes is provided in the Introduction to SESAR 2020 Programme Execution document
- Proposed European ATM Master Plan edition 2015
Download all documents
(EN only, incl. the additional docs.)